3rd Annual Golf Scramble/Dinner/Concert
- When: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Where: Timber Creek Golf Club, 4554 FM 2351, Friendswood, TX 77546 (281) 993-1140
- Why: We believe that Jesus Christ is the hope of the world through the local church. This summer, Antioch Community Church will be sending out 200 Antioch Training School students, families and leaders to several countries including Greece, Peru, Belgium, Scotland, the Dominican Republic and locations in the Middle East. We need your prayers and financial support in helping our teams reach these nations with the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ.
- How you can be a part of supporting these trips:
- Be an Event Sponsor Please complete and return the attached Sponsorship Form Sign up to play in the golf scramble.
- $125 per golfer/$500 per team. Registration fee includes: green fees, golf carts, one free Hole-in-One swing, one free mulligan, putting contest, range balls, boxed lunch, one Dinner & Concert wristband ticket and golfer’s gift.
- Click Here!
- See us at the GOLF GIVE GO table on Sunday at ACCH March 4-April 22.
- Fill out the flyers if you receive and turn them in with the registration fee on Sunday mornings at church or at the office: 1635 Broadway, #113 Pearland, TX 77581
- Mail it to us at ACCH (1635 Broadway, #113 Pearland, TX 77581)
- Credit Cards and Checks Accepted. To pay online click here.
- Checks need to be made out to Antioch Community Church memo-GolfGiveGo.
Dinner and Concert Information:
- Questions: Nona Landers (281) 380-1966 or Email email@example.com
- Non-Golfers Join us for our Dinner/Concert 5-7:30pm
- Wristband includes: This is an adult ONLY event.
- Students 14 yrs and old may attend with wristband Purchase of a $20.
- BBQ DINNER Sponsored by Rudy’s BBQ.
- CONCERT featuring LOU and MATTHEW The Ruiz’ brothers are local favorite musicians, who are a nationally rising Singer/Songwriting/Recording Artist Duo. You can find out more about their music on iTunes or at www.louandmatthew.com
- To purchase a dinner and concert ticket click here.
Other ways you can GIVE so we can GO:
- WIN A FREE TRUCK! Buy a $25 swing at a Hole in One Par 3 hole to win a Ford Truck. Sponsored by Ron Carter
- Buy Mulligans $10 for 2 extra mulligans.
- Stikitgolf.com will be bringing their ball launcher and staff to run one of the holes. Click here to see how it works!
- Purchase an Antioch Canvas Chair $25 each.
- Donate a PREMIERE Silent Auction Item.
- Donate a gift basket/sports tickets/an activity or service valued at $250 or greater. Examples: travel, golf, hunting or fishing experiences, martial arts, guitar, cooking or piano lessons, photography sessions, soup of the month, gift cards
- Donate a Themed Raffle Basket valued $50-$250.
- We are asking Business Sponsors, as well as every Antioch Life-group and ATS Trip Team to create and donate a themed gift basket valued between $50-$250.
- We can pick up the item or gift details from you or you can drop off your item at ACCH office 1635 Broadway St Suite 113, Pearland,TX 77581. Be sure to include your Contact info so that we can recognize your business or name at our event. For More information on Silent Auction Or Raffle Basket Theme Ideas Contact Leslie Kasper (281)682-0431.
- Buy Raffle Tickets $5 each.
- Raffle Basket Winners will be drawn at 7:30pm after the concert ends.
- You do not have to be present to win.
GOLF GIVE GO Event Schedule
- 11:00am-Noon….Golfers Lunch and Registration
- 1pm………………Golfers Shotgun Start
- 5-7pm…………… Dinner and Silent Auction/Raffle begins and will end at
- 5:45pm ………….Golf Awards
- 7:30pm…………. Announcement of Silent Auction/ Raffle winners
- Cash Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place teams, for longest drive, closest to hole & putting contest.
- Each player must have their own golf clubs or rent from the pro shop; sharing clubs is not permitted.
- Individuals registering to play golf will be assigned to a team needing additional players.
- Dress code: No jeans, collared shirt.
• Sponsorship signage at 1 hole.
How to register to sponsor Golf Give Go!
- Click here to pay for your sponsorship level.
- Email: Amanda@antiochhouston.com to provide your contact information.
- Credit Cards and Checks Accepted.
- Checks should be made out to Antioch Community Church. (memo: Golf Give Go)